Old 27-07-2004, 03:02 PM
Jean B.

Default wowowo

escapee wrote:

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 18:34:12 -0400, "Jean B." opined:
I want it released on video/DVD well before the elections. It is
simplistic, and somewhat odd, but still worth seeing.

Simplistic and odd in what way? Will you cite the specifics, please.

It will be released in September or October, well before the election.

Well, some things I thought were odd:

Bush clowning around before the camera (officially) rolled to make
him look stupid.

Juxtaposition between Bush's golfing and answering some serious
question. So, was he cornered on the golf course?

The implication that Bush should not be vacationing. (I don't
know what is the norm for presidents, but I do think they need
time off, maybe even moreso when they are dealing [?!] with
stressful situations.

Bush's initial reaction when told about the Twin Tower(s). Now,
initially I thought that was perhaps not too bad, given that he
was with those young kids. What was he supposed to do? Jump up
screaming and panic them all? I dunno know about that though.
Seemed laggier than I thought previously.

That being said, I do hope EVERYONE sees this movie, and I am glad
that it will be released ere the election. I will certainly buy it.

Note: I detest Bush and would sooner vote for a barnyard animal!
--
Jean B.