Old 27-07-2004, 05:02 PM
Charles

Default Ever Helpfull Store People

On 27 Jul 2004 12:42:19 GMT, (Iris Cohen) wrote:

I guess if I want one I can just search for succulent on google and there it
will be.

I hope you were joking. There are a gazillion plants in this world that could
be called succulents. If you just search on succulent you will get the
Johnstown flood.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)

Yes, that part was intended to be humorous, I tend to sarcasm and it
isn't always evident. The "expert" at the store did reduce the
possibilities to less than half the plant kingdom, I much give her
credit for that.
--

- Charles
-