Old 27-07-2004, 05:03 PM
escapee

Default Home Depot politics

On 27 Jul 2004 15:36:49 GMT, pamfree (Zemedelec) opined:

Maybe this is much too off topic, but a friend of mine who is much more of a
political animal than I am told me HD is heavily supported by rich Republicans
such as Arthur Blank, the
president of Home Depot, who hosted a dinner
in Atlanta that gave Bush $2.5 million. So any of you whose whole lives,
including gardening, are permeated with their political convictions might want
to go to Loew's, etc. if you need to buy at a big chain store.
zemedelec

Yes, that is true of Blank. He indeed does fund raise and has contributed a lot
of money to the GOP over the years.