Old 27-07-2004, 06:03 PM
Bill R

Default Home Depot politics

escapee wrote:
On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 11:47:37 -0400, Bill R opined:

Zemedelec wrote:

Maybe this is much too off topic

zemedelec

It is and it shouldn't be posted here. There are dozens and
dozens of political groups. Post your views in one of them.

No, post them here too. Nobody moderates this newsgroup.

Even though it is true that nobody moderates this newsgroup
all posters should stick to the topic of this newsgroup -
GARDENS. If everyone starts posting ANYTHING they wish,
soon there will be little or no discussion of gardens. Is
that what you want? I have seen dozens of newsgroups
destroyed because off topic posters took over the newsgroup.
If we are not careful that could happen to rec.gardens
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Digital Camera: HP PhotoSmart 850

For pictures of my garden flowers visit