Old 27-07-2004, 06:05 PM
LFR

Default Home Depot politics

Well, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I, personally, don't have the
time nor inclination to delve into the political leanings of the owners of
every chain or franchise that I might shop at. I also question posted
opinions that tend to be one-sided. If one has that much time on their
hands, their time would be better spent trying to make this country and
planet a better place to live for all.

You may shop where you choose but don't try to tell me where I should shop.
Free enterprise rules!!!

"Zemedelec" wrote in message
Maybe this is much too off topic, but a friend of mine who is much more of

political animal than I am told me HD is heavily supported by rich

Republicans
such as Arthur Blank, the
president of Home Depot, who hosted a dinner
in Atlanta that gave Bush $2.5 million. So any of you whose whole lives,
including gardening, are permeated with their political convictions might

want
to go to Loew's, etc. if you need to buy at a big chain store.
zemedelec