Old 27-07-2004, 06:06 PM

Default Home Depot politics

On 27 Jul 2004 15:36:49 GMT, pamfree (Zemedelec)
wrote:

Maybe this is much too off topic, but a friend of mine who is much more of a
political animal than I am told me HD is heavily supported by rich Republicans
such as Arthur Blank, the
president of Home Depot, who hosted a dinner
in Atlanta that gave Bush $2.5 million. So any of you whose whole lives,
including gardening, are permeated with their political convictions might want
to go to Loew's, etc. if you need to buy at a big chain store.
zemedelec

Are you saying those that support republicans are not permeated with
political convictions, or that they don't garden? Or are you just
saying that anyone you disagree with should be boycotted and run out
of business?

Swyck