Old 27-07-2004, 06:08 PM
Old Codger

Default OXFORD BUILDERS BACK OUT of animal research laboratory at Oxford. HOORAY another one bites the d

On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 15:48:26 +0100, wrote:

the angling papers claim fishing is the most popular "sport"
I thought a sport was something competing humans did with a ball or a track
to run round. I don't think anything that involves distressing another
living being as sport.

Not much "sport" in any of those pervert pursuits. Some sport, when
the victim is required not to be allowed to fight back. Next they'll
be calling pedophilia a sport in that case!

That's hunting and hunting is not sport.
Hunting is what one does, to get ones dinner if the shops are to far away!!!

Most of the lardarses involved in animal abuse these days get their
burgers from Tesco. I wonder what makes some people play rugby,
football, skydive, rally driving etc, putting their life on the line,
and others would rather go for the soft option and bully wildlife?