Old 27-07-2004, 09:06 PM
tbell

Default Humidifiers/foggers for the Greenhouse

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 18:21:57 -0700, Gene Schurg wrote
(in article .net):

What do you guys and gals use in your greenhouses? I have a couple of
months to decide but soon the dry winter winds will be upon us.

I live in inland No. CA, which gets up to 100š+ and is very dry in Summer,
and has very hard water. For my 8 x 10 twinwall GH with gravel floor, I've
been very happy with a misting system from Charlie's Greenhouse. I plumbed it
UNDER the benches with 1/2" PVC and connected it to a humidistat, and it has
worked beautifully for over 3 years at 70% humidity, with no deposit on the
leaves and, much to my surprise, no clogging of the nozzles. I suggest you
check it out in Charlie's catalog; they're very easy to deal with.
Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon CP 5700