Old 28-07-2004, 12:03 AM
Ray

Default Humidifiers/foggers for the Greenhouse

Gene,

I have overhead misting of RO water, and have no problems. I just make sure to mist pre-dawn.

..
"Wendy" wrote in message ...
On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 02:21:27 GMT, Gene Schurg wrote:

Wendy,

Don't the plants stay too wet with misters?

I've been to California twice in the past month. You guys have the best
weather out there. Can I send you some heat and humidity from the east
coast?

Gene

Gene, I have my misters on the pea gravel floor & so no plants get wet. I
have a swamp cooler as well as another fan.