Old 28-07-2004, 01:05 AM
Scott M.

Default Apple Snail laying eggs

Please use the pictures as you wish.Thanks for your interest.

Scott

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message

"Scott M." wrote in message
Last night I "caught" one of my apple snails in the act of laying eggs.
Check out the photos at
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mur...=/bad7&.view=t

and
look at the last three, named AppleSnail1, 2 and 3. It was neat to watch

the
eggs slowly pop out, slide down her body and end up on the reed. I went

out
this morning and noticed that she abruptly stopped that batch of eggs

and
moved over to another plant to finish. No doubt she didn't like the
intrusive camera flash.

Scott, do you mind if I use these on iheartmypond.com? I'll watermark the
images with your info to give you credit.

BV.