Old 28-07-2004, 03:02 AM
cat daddy

Default A Phroogle of Photographs (no binaries, just html links)

"madgardener" wrote in message
then what am I doing wrong? I have Windoz Xp pro............

If you use Internet Explorer for your web browser, you might try
repairing it, if you have that option. Click StartSettingsControl Panel,
double-click Add/Remove Programs and scroll down the list to Microsoft
Internet Explorer 6 and double-click to see if you have the repair option.
SelectOK and restart.

If that doesn't work, the following is what MS says:
[ I would try Step 1, then restart your computer and see if this helps
before going on to the other steps. Print this info and close all programs
before starting.]

Hyperlinks Do Not Work in Outlook Express
To resolve this problem, follow these steps:
Click Start, click Run, type the following command in the Run dialog box,
and then click OK:

regsvr32 urlmon.dll

Repeat step 1 for each of the following commands:

regsvr32 mshtml.dll
regsvr32 shdocvw.dll
regsvr32 browseui.dll
regsvr32 msjava.dll

STATUS
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products
that are listed at the beginning of this article.

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Microsoft Windows XP Professional

More info, but older, I believe.......
OL: Hyperlinks in an E-mail Message Do Not Work

"Vox Humana" wrote in message

"madgardener" wrote in message
very very nice Prem..............unfortunately my Outlook express

won't
let
me just move over the link and click it, I have to cut and paste it
.......tedious but in this case, well worth it!
madgardener

It works in my Outlook Express.