Old 28-07-2004, 05:14 AM
Ray

Default Help...!!!

"Glenna Rose" wrote in message
news:fc.003d094101ce9c963b9aca00434c696a.1ce9ca6@p mug.org...
writes:
Squirrels attacking my tomatoes. Even eating the green ones. Tried
mothballs. Yeah right. Trapped and released one. Two more showed

up
this am. any ideas ASAP. I haven't had a ripe tomato in a week and

I've
got 15 plants.
VR,
Tom

Try live animal traps and re-locate them to a wild-life area. I take

these
to a large park on a lake near me. There they have food and water.
Taking them early in the year (before August/September) gives them

time to
store for winter.

Most squirrels will go right into the trap with a bait of sunflower

seeds,
walnuts or peanut butter. I say "most" because the apricot destroyer
isn't interested in any of that. My best hope is that somewhere he

will
be become a roadside casualty.

Glenna

Live trap him and let him loose?