Old 28-07-2004, 05:15 AM
~ Windsong ~

Default Greening of hyacinths continues; iron seems to be the issue; experiments continue

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message

"Jim and Phyllis Hurley" wrote in message
. ..
snip
Overall, it seems the iron was the issue.

snip

Jim,

Where'd you get the iron? And what form is it in?

BV.

I've been using Ironite for years although some say it's not safe. The way
our fish are breeding it has to be safe. It doesn't affect the tadpoles
either. They turn into perfect little frogs and toads. They thrive in the
same water where Ironite is used in the pots.
--
Carol....
"I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most