Old 28-07-2004, 08:03 AM
Sue Walsh

Default "attaching" plants to side of pond

"k conover" wrote in message ...
I'm so jealous of your nice frog. I bought two tadpoles 2 months ago, but
they probably got eaten...what do you have his nice rock in the middle of
the pond sitting on--another milk crate?
Kirsten
See my pond at...

http://community.webshots.com/user/aspenjd

Sue W
Brooksville, FL

'The Rock' is on top of 2 patio stones which we placed on top of an
extra layer of pond liner so the weight would not punch holes in the
liner. Rock is fairly big, Only about 1/3 shows above water line. It
took two guys to get it in there.

We didn't bring in any tadpoles the frogs found us and we wonder where
they came from because we have no lakes or ponds for miles around
us!?!

Sue W