Old 28-07-2004, 12:06 PM

Default Weather - or the lack of it

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 11:45:02 +0200, "JennyC" wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 09:12:26 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

Is anyone else going through our weather patterns or is it confined to
Landscove?! We are having dull days, sometimes with ferocious black clouds
piling up but not a drop of rain worth mentioning. It's warm, to and
unpleasantly airless at times. We're having to water both garden and
nursery morning and night.
I know this area can be a bit of a micro-climate but this is starting to get
silly!

I think Jenny and I are getting all your rainwater. We are on a cycle
of torrential rain & big storms followed by a few sunny days and then
more rain. It reminds me of the good old summers we had before all the
talk about global warming started. The winds have been northerly most
of the time this summer.

This link contains dramatic photos of the storm two weekends ago.
http://www.meteonet.nl/fotoverslag17072004.htm The ones towards the
end are best.
Are you sure you want some too? :-)
--
Martin

Martin has described the weather here in Western Holland perfectly.

It seems to be even worse in the north and in Germany.

Perhaps this tag 'global warming' should be changed to 'global wettening' !

Maybe we shall all have to start water gardens before long..........

On the other hand we have saved a fortune in not having to water the
garden this year.
--
Martin