Old 28-07-2004, 07:04 PM
Janet Baraclough..

Default scorpions in Sheerness

The message
from lid (Rodger Whitlock) contains these words:

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 09:51:00 +0200, Tim Challenger wrote:

Cats are obviously more stupid than I gave them credit for. I've
updated my
memory bank.

I love cats, but truth is, they're as dim as doorknobs. Totally
thalamic, living entirely for the moment.

I can't find a definition of thalamic which I can understand, and the
cat's out so I can't ask. However, if you might not say cats live
entirely for the moment if you saw the extent of devilish plotting and
longterm forward thinking devised by ours, in order to infiltrate the
inner chamber/bedroom undetected and spend the night.

Janet.