Old 25-07-2004, 05:51 PM
Larry Blanchard

Default Bush intel?

In article ,
says...
* *If there were*no independent or third party candidate
running for the 2004 presidential race,* I*might decide not to
vote.**Because between a chicken hawk**such as Bush and
a*chicken**politician like yourself, there is very little choice.*

There hasn't been a choice for a long time. All politicians will
support with speeches and votes, whatever will get them elected. People
like Nader, who haven't a chance of actually getting elected, are the
only ones with the freedom to say what they like.

It's really simple. Every time a politician takes a stand on an issue,
he ****es off some voters. The solution is not to take a stand on
anything you can avoid.

It's not a coincidence that the frantic drive to ensure that everyone is
a registered voter started in the same time frame as TV marketing. TV
is a powerful influence on voters, and the stupider they are, the easier
they are to influence. That's when politicians really started waffling
on the issues.

I don't have a solution, but we could do as good as we do now by drawing
names out of a hat :-).

--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?