Old 22-07-2004, 07:38 PM
M. Tiefert

Default how to move flower, rose&grape to new house

On 22 Jul 2004 07:27:31 -0700, Karen wrote:

Michelle wrote in message
. ..
I was wondering I need to move a whole bunch of flowers my self
becaus I am buying a new house.
I have lots of lilies day lilies and asiatic lilies some cannas and
roses i just love too much to leave or are hard to find how do I go
about keeping these until spring do I need to digg them up and get
them in new house before freeze? like spring bulbs crocus or
hyasenths or tulips or should I let them dry and save them until
spring

Can you just take cuttings? Especially of the rose and grapes? Is the
buyer assuming that the landscaping comes with the house they bought? Will
you be in breach of contract if you remove too much of it? (Just some
things to consider.)

cheers,

Marj
--