Old 29-07-2004, 09:34 AM
Gardñ@Gardñ.info

Default Ever Helpfull Store People

Charles in :

I was at a local store today, checking out and noticed another
customer had a distinctive plant. I asked her what it was, she said
she didn't know, that it was a succulent 0of some kind. I then asked
the clerk, who said she didn't know, but she knew who would know. She
took it to the expert who told us that it was a succulent.

I guess if I want one I can just search for succulent on google and
there it will be.

those stores don't bother with labels. they should try to have a catalog poster or something from the growers to help cutomers
make semi-confident choices.

take a pic and post it.