Old 25-07-2004, 09:03 PM
Ray

Default bugs

I have descriptions of the life cycle of several critter at my website - go to the URL below and
check out the Free Information Insect Pests links.

I am very pleased with Enstar II - an insect growth regulator - for getting rid of all sorts of
critters.

..
"henry wolf" wrote in message ...
Mealybugs, Scale, Spidermites. How do the young of each of those pests
get from plant to plant, even over far distances?
Do they fly, crawl or do they use only transportation by us? Those
buggers are so hard to get rid of permanently