Old 26-07-2004, 02:26 AM
Billy M. Rhodes

Default [IBC] sudden increase of leaf loss of our fukien tree

In a message dated 7/25/2004 8:56:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

Thank you! We'll do that. Could you, please, recommend some of the
fixtures you use or know of? The best place we can shop here (except
for the Internet, of course) is local Walmart

Buy a common four foot shop light, the one I have came with two chains to

allow it to be hung. I made a simple stand with crossed 1 x 2's at each end
connected by another 1 x 2. The chains were hung from where the 1 x 2's
crossed. I guess you could use PVC instead. At one time I read to use one cool
white bulb and one warm white bulb, but I would just buy two good bulbs and
replace them every six weeks or so. Although the bulbs continue to look OK to use
they quickly lose some of the light spectrum.

Billy on the Florida Space Coast
BSF Annual Convention July 1 - 4, 2005 Radisson Hotel, Cape Canaveral,
Florida
Workshops with Jerry Meislik of Whitefish, Montana, Chase Rosade of New Hope,
PA, and Ben Oki of California.

++++Sponsored, in part, by Chris Cochrane++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++