Old 26-07-2004, 07:35 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Can anyone reccomend a good filter setup?

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 08:20:12 -0400, Ed wrote:

Can anyone reccomend a good filter setup to remove leaves, dirt and
debris ? I am not the most handiest at building any type of filter.

Hi Ed,

Check out my website on how to go over the edge using a bottom drain &
skimmer, added after the fact. Ideally one puts these in when installing
the pond. Filter design/parts click on both *My Filter* and *Demon Pond
Filter* *Lily Pond Photos* will show how we set up the plumbing to go thru
the liner of a new pond. ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~