Old 29-07-2004, 01:21 AM
bluegill phil

Default Are crayfish ok for a pond?

I had White River crawdads in an aquarium. While they were in the
growing stage they were cold blooded killers. They would kill the fish
when the fish (platys) where asleep. When they matured they started
eating mostly vegitables. They wrecked out everything and ate the
plants even though the plants were plastic. I found them to be very
entertaining but if your pond is small or over stocked I would watch
for shereded fins

On 28 Jul 2004 22:37:50 GMT, EROSPAM (Ka30P) wrote:

Depends on the crayfish.
cut and paste
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...=off&q=crayfis
h%2C+crawdads&btnG=Search&meta=group%3Drec.pond s

kathy :-)
algae primer