Old 29-07-2004, 04:27 AM
k conover

Default cant find pond light bulbs

I would also like to know if anyone has a good on-line resource for pond
lighting--Home Depot and even my local pond store has a poor selection and
high prices!
Kirsten
"Keith & Wendy Slonecker" wrote in message
I have a string of 3 pond lights that I bought 3 years ago at Home Depot.
The brand is obscured by the algae and water, but the bulbs have burned

out
now and I can't find a replacement bulb ANYWHERE!

If anyone knows of a source, either online or a store, I need 3 bulbs,

they
are 12 volt and 10 watt. I think they are actually a hallogen.

I have tried at least 20 stores in 3 cities now without success. Any help
would be appreciated greatly!

thanks,
wendy in Oregon