Old 26-07-2004, 01:45 AM
RichToyBox

Default Can anyone reccomend a good filter setup?

If you are looking to remove a bunch of stuff that is already on the bottom,
I would recommend a shop vac. The leaves and other debris will foul any
filter, and most pumps. If your pond is too large for a shop vac, as are
mine, then you can use a vacuum similar to the one that I use which is on my
web site.

If you are looking to keep the leaves, a lot of the dirt, and other air
blown debris from going to the bottom then a skimmer is the only way to go.
A bottom drain will clean the material that does sink, but if there is big
stuff, then the pump may be damaged.
--
RichToyBox
"Ed" wrote in message
Can anyone reccomend a good filter setup to remove leaves, dirt and
debris ? I am not the most handiest at building any type of filter.