Old 26-07-2004, 11:56 AM
John Edgar

Default Buckingham Palace Garden

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 09:32:10 +0100, "Les &/or Claire"
wrote:

JennyC wrote:
Did anyone else Gardeners World on Friday?

They had a special with Month Don (my hero!) about the Palace
gardens. I'd never realised they were so extensive !!
Good old Beeb - another excellent program

Jenny

More of our wealth stolen by the parasitic german dynasty. Time we did away
with them! Inbred, overmonied, and over here..... The answer i feel is to
turn all the royals, lackies, cousins and hangers on into meat pies, feed
them to the nations homeless, divide up their TOTAL assets, after selling
everything, amongst the bottom 20% ( by wealth ) of the UK population and be
done with it.

(I'm not a royalist by the way.....)

Les

Hear, hear . . . . . .