Old 29-07-2004, 07:39 AM
Tim Challenger

Default Anti-Sun flowers?

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 18:18:05 +0100, Janet Baraclough.. wrote:

The message
from "David W.E. Roberts" contains these words:

Hi,

I though sunflowers were supposed to turn their faces to follow the sun.

Our nosy buggers keep staring in through the sunlounge window.

Could they just be shy?

Surely if they were shy, they wouldn't be making eye contact? They'd
have their backs to the windows, facing away from you. In dogs, staring
is a sign of aggression/imminent attack. Be very careful around those
sunflowers.

Janet

Have you read Ringworld by Larry Niven? Those sunflowers were aggressive!
--
Tim C.