Old 23-07-2004, 02:20 AM
old whats his name

Default Garden soaker hose Questions

I have an older soaker system with small poly diameter hose that has
emitters that are inserted thru the hose about every 8-12 inches.

I don't know where this was purchased as it originally was my Dads.
It is probably 20-25 years old.
I am looking for parts , mainly the plastic/poly emitters . I don't
know the name etc, but if anyone has comments as to where I might look
for parts as it still works fine, but we have lost some of the
emitters over the years.

Appreciate any comments you might have as to where I might look
for parts.

Thanks,

Please reply via email or user group preferably email .
Gordon L. Becker