Old 29-07-2004, 10:05 PM
William Wagner

Default seeding Colorado native grasses

In article ,
(Fred Clare) wrote:

I am getting ready to seed my yard in Colorado with
native grasses. My landscape architect says that there
is no way that I will be able to get the yard going
without using chemicals to control weeds. This does
not appeal to me in general, and in particular since
I have a vegetable garden surrounded by the yard.
What are the least offensive chemicals I can use to
control weeds in this situation?

Lime and Powdered Milk. Yang and Yin. Lime being Basic and Milk
being Acid.

Good luck...perhaps a trial area is worth a look see.

William(Bill)

--
Zone 5 S Jersey USA Shade Earth sometimes.
There is atleast one word misspelled deliberately in the above post. )