Old 29-07-2004, 01:07 PM
Jim and Phyllis Hurley

Default Greening of hyacinths continues; iron seems to be the issue; experiments continue

We have not tried epsom salt. I will wait a bit to see how the tomato
fertilizer does and then add some epson. Makes the pond a bit of a coctail!

Ask me about Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $120+ per child) at: jogathon.net

"CRC" wrote in message
Hi, a gardner told me to spray the leaves of my plants w/a tbs of epsom
salts to a gal of water and that would green up my plants...do you think I
could use it on the pond plants without hurting my fish?
CR