Old 29-07-2004, 03:29 PM
Stephen M. Henning

Default How to rid of tedpoles

"SVTKate" wrote:

in MY case, because there are a million of them they are on the SECOND
hatching and even though my pond is about 100 yards from the back porch the
racket the frogs make will drive you back into the house.

Don't worry about what will happen because it won't. Have you ever seen
any property inundated with frogs? It doesn't happen. Nature creates a
natural ballance. The bottom of my pond is convered with tadpoles and
the sides are swarming with them. I have millions of tadpoles in my
pond and I never have many frogs. Any pond attracts snakes. Water
snakes are part of the natural balance. I always have one water snake.
I am not sure where it mates, maybe they have a convention once a year.

--
Pardon my spam deterrent; send email to
http://home.earthlink.net/~rhodyman