Old 27-07-2004, 06:12 PM
Pop Rivet

Default sinkhole!

"Warren" wrote in message
newsTuNc.197098$Oq2.70620@attbi_s52...
Wil wrote:
Glad you said dont call the insurance company. I did

that once when
basement wall had to be replaced. They wanted to

re-inspect the house
make sure it was still up to their standards. I had to

submit
pictures of
the work and get my houme owners insurance approved all

over again.

Yes. Even if you're calling to ask a question about

coverage, that
contact is recorded, and can count against you when it

comes time for
the policy to be renewed. (Why would you be asking, if you

didn't
perceive a possible risk of loss, is the justification.)

If you have questions about your coverage, read your

policy. If you
don't understand what it says, consult someone other than

your insurance
agent or anyone else with the insurance company.

--
Warren H.

==========
to go outside now.
Blatant Plug: Books for the Pacific Northwest

gardener:
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/nwgardener/index.html

I"ve never had a problem talking to my insuran ce company
and not identifying myself but having my policy in front of
me. The last time I did that was when I was checking on my
auto and home ins about foster chiled impacts. AFTER I'd
found out it was OK, I wrote letters and made it official.
Never had a problem with that or other such dealings in CA,
Il, and now NY.

Pop