Old 30-07-2004, 04:00 AM
len gardener

Default Growing Potatoes?

g'day mick i plant mine around 6 to 8"s apart, there are other methods
like growing them in tyres using hay or mulch not my prefferred method
as i'm not sure on what may leach out of tyres. also by creating a
cylinder cage is much the same method. my usual is to just stick them
under a good layer of straw/hay and keep adding as the plants grow.

seasons can be variable, but when they come there is nothing like
eating fresh new potatoes so i can't say how many you will need
experience and results will be the teacher.

len

snipped
--
happy gardening

my e/mail addies have spam filters you should know what to delete before you send.