Old 29-07-2004, 04:46 PM
Ray

Default Help...!!!

"Glenna Rose" wrote in message
news:fc.003d094101cea1323b9aca00434c696a.1cea13c@p mug.org...
writes:

Live trap him and let him loose?

Yeah. The only one that I'd like to see bite the big one is the

apricot
terror. I figure the worst that can happen is that they will become
hawk/eagle food, but that is the natural order of things. Not likely

happen where I release them as there are ample trees, both nut and
evergreen. However one ran back to the road which would have made

him/her
prime target for the soaring ones.

I'll check out these web pages later. g

http://www.backwoodsbound.com/zsquir.html
http://www.bowhunting.net/susieq/squirrel.html
http://www.scarysquirrel.org/recipes/
http://www.jerrysbaitandtackle.com/Recipes/Squirrel.htm
http://www.huntingpa.com/Squirrel%20recipes.html

http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/N...s/old/msg06308.

tml
http://fooddownunder.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?q=squirrel
http://www.gamecalls.net/wildgamerec...elrecipes.html

They are squirrel recipes.

Now, if you can come up with a way to get that apricot eating squirrel.
Maybe you need to find a bait that tastes even better to him than
apricots. Or, there is always the motion activated sprinkler mentioned
in another thread. ;-)

Ray