Old 23-07-2004, 04:44 PM
Roberto Alday Delgadillo

Default [IBC] Fumigate and Fertilize

Kitsune,

Thank you very much for your reply, but I guess these tinny worms are a little more resistant than ants. As a matter of fact, they appear when I water the tree and it seems that they don't have any problems with swimming (even more, I guess they like it), but you never know. I am going to try your advice during the weekend and I will let you know the results.

"Saludos",

Roberto