Old 29-07-2004, 11:45 PM
Claude

Default Identifying Blooms

Hello Bill!

Alt. inaries. pictres.orchids is a newgroup who exist. If your ISP doesn`t
carry it, ask them to add it on their server!
If not, you can also subscribe to other server such as Giganews.com,
teranews.com etc...

Because there`s so many different hybrid from one specie or another, it
might be impossible to correctly identify your plant. We call those the NOID
plant!

A good place to buy orchid is to go to a gool orchid seller and even there,
sometimes we endup with a NOID plant!

Good Luck!

Claude

om...