Old 30-07-2004, 11:18 AM
Lady Blacksword

Default Deer driving me nuts

"Salty Thumb" wrote in message
"Lady Blacksword" wrote in
:

"Bob S." wrote in message
om...
"Lady Blacksword" wrote in message
"Sunflower" wrote in message
And deer NEVER get to the point of eating the bark off of trees
unless a bunch of bunny huggers decide to get laws passed the
restrict hunting to the point of non-existence. Same way with other
herd type animals.

They over-populate.

WE KILLED OFF ALL THEIR NATURAL PREDATORS.

Amen Bro! I say lets turn loose all those circus and zoo cats and let
them get the deer population back under control!!! And if we loose a
few poodles or small kids, that's a small price to pay!

Bob S.

Wolves, actually.
But, Oh! They occasionally kill cows. So we killed them. And there
aren't enough to make a difference if we turned them loose.
And not letting your poodles and kids wander around in the woods is a
good idea too.
Or better yet, don't live out in the suburb fringes unless you're
prepared to deal with the fact that animals belong where you are, and
you don't. Live with it.
And quit shirking your responsibility to nature.
You kill the predators, you better just step up and take their places.
Get a life.
Go take a hunter's safety course.
Get a license.
Get out there this fall and do your duty.
And quit frickin' bunny huggin.
Mother nature can't take care of herself any more.
It's up to us.
Murri

Asking men to avoid indulging in hugging (Playboy) bunnies is like asking
a woman not to like shoes.

*laughter*
But I -hate- shopping for shoes. And I'd much rather go barefoot if I could
get away w/ it in public.
Murri