Old 30-07-2004, 01:25 AM
Nedra

Default OT To TOM and group

My faith is restored in rec.ponds and you, BV! The rest of you guys are no
better
than trash-mouth Mary kate. The Words the woman used are/were horrible
and have no place on rec.ponds.

Nedra

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message

"Mary kate" wrote in message
I am SO SO sorry for confusing you (Tom) with "happy camper" and the
remarks he made to me........he really pssst me off....but that's
history. Please Tom except my deepest apology. SINCERELY Marykate
p.s. I would have apologized sooner but was on vacation ( not at home)
and hadn't checked the group since the day I blew up......I'm SO Very
Sorry. P.s.s ( I'm sure your well equiped ) wink

Do us all a favor and take that kind of harshness and that kind language
off-line. This is a public forum, not a bar room, and I think I can speak
for many people when I say we have no interest in that kind of response on
rec.ponds under any circumstances. It is not neccessary, and more
importantly does not fit in with the rec.ponds format.

BV.