Old 30-07-2004, 02:54 AM
Ann in Houston

Default Leak question

I did that. Nada! Thanks, though. I thought it would work, too.
"Jim and Phyllis Hurley" wrote in message
Work your way around the pond with a dropper of milk. A drop where you
think the leak is will show you a leak by being drawn through the hole
instead of dispersed in the water. You could let it drain to a stopping
point, add about 1/4" of water, then do the milk routine.

Good luck.

jim

Ask me about Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $120+ per child) at:

jogathon.net

"Ann in Houston" wrote in message
Is it possible for a leak in the bottom of the pond to only drain the

water
down to a certain dept, and not empty the whole pond?