Old 24-07-2004, 01:03 AM
Susan Erickson

Default Let's Start a Good Idea, Tips Thread.

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 16:57:50 -0700, "wendy7"
wrote:

For example, when I am potting, I use an old lazy susan.
I put it in a wide flat bowl which catches any spillage & is clean
enough to use.

Your suggestion up here brought another to mind. I keep several
spray bottles in the gh. One is water, one physan, one alcohol
and sometimes one for Orthene, lately it has been Ray's Shine
product instead. When I see a problem I can grab the appropriate
bottle. If I have any worry about the cure - I can rinse with
water. I also have a bottle of cinnamon powder.

I repot with kitchen rubber gloves on - too many slivers from
potting mix.
SuE