Old 30-07-2004, 08:45 AM
how

Default tubing blockage : clean? replace?

"pakett" wrote in message
The 1" tubing from the pump to the waterfall develops layers of brown,

wormy
looking, thick sludgy stuff and keeps building up and eventually you can
tell it's reducing the water-flow. I've tried the smooth tubing, and now
have the ribbed black kind.... same thing happens. I know it's building

up
quickly because I can easily compare it to the small piece from the filter
to the pump...
snip

Hi,
Is this tube exposed to light? If so it may be algae forming. Bury it or
otherwise keep the sun off it and see what happens.
HTH -_- how
no NEWS is good