Old 30-07-2004, 03:22 PM
jane

Default Can you ID this plant please?

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 14:24:03 +0100, "cross"
wrote:

~Hi,
~
~Yesterday I was given this plant by the owner of the nursery/landscape
~gardening company where two of my daughters are currently working, on the
~condition that I can identify it!
~
~So.......... I am hoping that with the help of the collective brains of Urg,
~it will be possible ;-)
~
~Thanks in anticipation,
~Marina
~ E. Sx
~
~www.pinkdesigns.co.uk/garden.html
~
~
It looks like one of the large flowered crocosmias. Emily McKenzie
perhaps?

(And can I have a pot too if I'm right? :-)

--
jane

Mark Twain