Old 30-07-2004, 09:13 AM
Mary kate

Default OT To TOM and group

Happy Camper...thank you...apology definitely excepted...and you were
right about the (wee-pond)..LOL but I do so love to pond with all it's
natural glory...wait till next years pond get's built...backhoe and
all...LOL BV... My language was totally wrong and in case I didn't
apologize for the language..I do now. I was way out of line....I don't
though need lectured AFTER I've apologised...unless it makes you feel
better to do so...in that case have at it :-) Nedra....I'm not perfect
and my bet is your not either..REALLY..were not !!! live with it :-)