Old 30-07-2004, 11:39 PM
Sacha

Default Weather - or the lack of it

On 29/7/04 7:50 pm, in article , "Sarah
Dale" wrote:

snip

Sun - what is that? It is a rarity up here in North East Wales / Wirral -
all we seem to have had is unremitting rain!

I'm not watering anything except the hanging basket and the pots
occassionally.

It has been warmer this week, but cloudy with sum mixed in - and hey guess
what - its raining again this evening!

Needless to say the courgettes are growing faster than we can eat, and the
tomatoes are staying green resolutely......

Last night we had a good bit of rain - nothing dramatic and it won't have
penetrated far but it gave things a bit of a drink and freshened up the
garden. Today, it has been hot - almost muggy - with a fair bit of sunshine
but nothing memorable. This is very dull weather just now - neither one
thing nor the other!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk