Old 30-07-2004, 03:31 PM
Susan Erickson

Default Help for an amateur

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 23:55:45 -0700, "Erin Out of Boulder"
wrote:

Hello, I'm new to this newsgroups and to orchids as well, so please excuse
my lack of knowledge. :-)

Tips on which fertilizer to buy and anything else we should be doing? The
orchid people told us at the repotting that the root structure was looking
very good but that we should increase watering to once every five days since
it is summer.

Welcome -
I would have to say that Ray has not only posted good advise, his
web site www.firtstrays.com has lost's of other free information
that you might want to research for later questions.

The normal question is how many more did you bring home when you
had this one repotted? We have all found the hobby quite
addicting and can not stop buying new plants.
SuE