Old 30-07-2004, 11:38 PM
Diana Kulaga

Default Arias Sentenced

"theoneflasehaddock" ****off wrote in message
Subject: Arias Sentenced
From: "Diana Kulaga"
Date: 7/29/2004 5:31 PM Central Daylight Time

Your support of orchid smuggling is going to be mentioned on other

forums,
where conservation is more of an issue. I hope you don't mind.

theoneflasehaddock

Fish,

It would be prudent to note that Ray's comments were based more on
compassion for a 70 year old man than support of his admitted crime, of
which none of us approve.

Do a google search on Ray's other comments. He was stating before the

trial
that the man was innocent, and has defended them numerous times.

-

theoneflasehaddock

Fish,

In this country (the US of A), individuals are generally presumed innocent
until the opposite is proven, with the exception of those who declare war
against us. Is that too complex a concept? I'm afraid your crusade against
Ray is going nowhere, my friend. Knock it off.

Diana