Old 31-07-2004, 07:04 AM
Franz Heymann

Default For Phil L

"Phil L" wrote in message
Janet Baraclough.. wrote:

[snip]

Which is how I came to post here in the first place - to inform the
crossposting trolls

Your posts would have been received with more enthusiasm if you had
come to post about gardening instead.
Moreover, it is not possible to inform crossposting trolls.

[snip]

You don't need to get your knickers in a twist - I posted some

useful
information to help someone out, David jumped in and informed me

that I must
have a small garden !

By now, you have had your mileage out of David's bad posting habits.
Forget it. You are not going to change his style. Just concentrate
on talking about gardening and all will soon be forgiven.

Franz