Old 31-07-2004, 12:55 AM
Dr.

Default Tomato varieties.

Thanks for the suggestions.

I may try the 4th of July next year in addtion the Sweet Millions. As you
mentioned with the 100s, it can be difficult to pick the ripe ones without
knocking off the green ones. .

I may try the Health Kick as a potted plant, since you're having good luck
with yours. I tried conainer varieties the two previous years, but they did
poorly. Thin foliage, which was causing some sun scald. I probably wasn't
getting the watering just right. My peppers, on the other hand, love the
containers.

Good luck with the low carbing. I dropped 40 pounds on low carb.

Gary
NorthWest Ohio