Old 31-07-2004, 04:38 AM
Orchidguy

Default Orchid dealer arrested

I forget the guys name , but the Orchid was Phragmipedium kovachii I think ,
and I know that Selby gardens here in florida had somthing to do with it as
well , you may wish to reasearch the Saint Petersburg Times here in florida
, I belive they had an article on it...
Bright days!
Todd
"R.Childers" wrote in message
ink.net...
I was watching Kerry's acceptance speech on CNN (or maybe FOX News) last
night and there was an article on the news "ticker" that runs under the
program that an Orchid dealer had been arrested for illegally importing

and
endangered slipper Orchid. Does anyone know who or where it happened and
what the particular plant was?

Bob C.