Old 31-07-2004, 03:45 AM
RobH

Default Question on removing floating grass

We just bought a house with a beautiful pond filled with a variety of
fish. Trouble is, the previous owner didn't cut the grass, and when
the 1 1/2 foot tall grass was mowed, a lot of it went into the pond.
It's been three weeks now and I removed about half with this tiny net,
but a lot is still there. Any suggestions on how to remove the
remaining grass? The pond is between 4 and 8 feet deep. Is there
some special lightweight net I could use, or vacuum, or should I just
wade in there with someone else and a large net between us (where
would you suggest I could get such a net?)?

Thanks a lot. Rob